My JavaScript book is out! Don't miss the opportunity to upgrade your beginner or average dev skills.

Friday, September 15, 2006

My Blog (finally!)

[eng]
Hello guys, welcome in my blog space :)

What about ? JavaScript, PHP, C#, Python, XHTML, CSS and some special comment for some of my scripts/codes/libraries (http://www.devpro.it/)

See you bloggers!


[ita] Finalmente ho deciso di spostarmi su un circuito bello e pronto, do l'addio momentaneo al vecchio blog http://www.3site.it/blog/ che per problemi di tempo e di ... tempo, non sono mai riuscito a sviluppare per intero, qui invece รจ tutto mooooolto comodo ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good blog!

Finally an italian boy that make an english blog. Very good choise . Will you write also some articles about "web programming"?

What to you think about "write the definite basic guide for positioning"?

Reply me soon.

Andrea Giammarchi said...

I think you mean a "bad english" blog :D

however, give me more time to add articles :)

Thank you!